PDA

View Full Version : Trial-Moderator Application [Jailbreak]

Moofinz
06-27-2017, 07:10 PM
I believe that the Jailbreak servers need some type of control within them. I commonly play them and would love to be a part of the staff team for it. I haven't seen any staff on the Jailbreak servers and I see many rulebreakers in them. I am applying for the position of Trial mod. Which is where I'm put as a Moderator but I'm not guranteed to keep the spot if I don't do a well enough job. I am wanting to be a Jailbreak dedicated moderator. These servers lack staff and since I commonly play them I feel like I could help out keeping them in line and possibly bring in more players to them.

Name: Moofinz (Lukas Grant)

Former staff positions in servers: I don't have any.

Clans You are in: I realize I am not officially in WYD. I have applied and awaiting confirmation. I am applying for moderator now because the servers urgently need assistance. Players are often driven away due to the enormous amount of rule-breakers.
EDIT: Became a member. :)

Reason why you want Staff: I want staff because I want to make the experience on the Jailbreak servers much more fulfilling for all players who like to play them. I love the game of TF2 and I love Jailbreak servers. I play on those servers a lot and I play Warden a lot. It becomes increasingly difficult to make the round fun for everybody with people breaking server rules without any type of punishment. I want to make the servers as fun as possible and I want to bring in as many players as possible to bring the servers back to life.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Steam ID/Profile Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Moofinz/

A little bit about you and your life: I like to spend time with my family and I enjoy playing games. My favorite game is TF2 and i commonly play it. I play soccer and I'm in high school. I enjoy my life very much and I enjoy helping people out.

How you will contribute to WYD: I will contribute to WYD by giving my time and knowledge to assist others and enforce rules. I would watch for rule-breakers to ensure that everyone on the server is having a good time. I try to be a fun person and I try to make the server I'm on as enjoyable as possible for all the players on it. I want to help the community grow and I want to bring the Jailbreak servers to their prime. There is many things I can do to help out the community and I would love to do them. This community is already great and I would like to make it even greater.

Sidenote: I am aware I do not have 1000 hours in TF2. I thought maybe this could be bypassed since the Jailbreak servers urgently need staffing. This is also why I suggested the Trial-Mod position. This way you guys could see if I am any good before you officially hire me.

Lightning-WYD
06-29-2017, 09:01 PM
You are old enough to become an admin, but let's get you started as a member first.
I enjoy your enthusiasm!

Moofinz
06-29-2017, 09:53 PM
Thank you for the response Lightning!

evevee-WYD
06-30-2017, 09:33 PM
Agreed, thank you! We should be able to get you started on a temp membership soon here. Usually we have that on our TeamSpeak server, which you should get information on soon.

Moofinz
06-30-2017, 09:46 PM
Yeah, I just left for vacation so I'm a bit limited, I'm trying to get as much done as I can while only having my phone. I might have to look into teamspeak on my phone so I can jump right into that membership :)

evevee-WYD
06-30-2017, 09:52 PM
Hah, yeah, typing all my posts right now on my phone as well. No problem on the wait, take what time you need and enjoy your vacation!

Moofinz
06-30-2017, 10:18 PM
Thank you! I'm just so excited in anticipation for the future of the community and servers!! :D

Moofinz
07-01-2017, 01:04 PM
I got teamspeak on my phone, what steps would I take to connect and talk with somebody about membership?

evevee-WYD
07-01-2017, 01:44 PM
Usually I'm the one that would greet and inform you of the next steps. Thanks for getting on, we can start your 2 week temp membership today since it's my absence that is delaying the TS side of things. I will contact you with more info when I can get on.

Moofinz
07-01-2017, 01:46 PM
Alright! There is no rush, but thank you so much :D

Moofinz
07-11-2017, 05:03 PM
Giving this a bump to show I'm still interested. Recently became member and now qualify. No rush at all and I know it will take time. Just trying to keep it in the recents. Thanks!