PDA

View Full Version : Abuse of the moderation system in play yet again.

Mirage
02-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Danseri-WYD- refuses to accept the fact that I was not hopping in COD4 server WYD HARDCORE{CRACKED}, so warns me three times. First: Hopping, second: rule3, third, go awayt. He as well banned a player who was obviously not wallhacking, for just that.

I clearly was not hopping, and he said I was. Another WYD member claimed he "saw the killcam" of a kill that had never happened. I've had it with this abuse of moderation status. This outlandish behavior is at BEST unacceptable and downright rude.

I would like something done about this as soon as possible, as I am tired of WYD's behavior. Some games they moderate hopping, others they don't, and they have banned multiple times people that they don't like, for just that. And the moment a halfway skilled player gets a decent score, it's a ban.

I can understand language abuse being a bannable offense, or a kickable offense. I can understand legitimate hacking being a bannable offense. What I can't understand is why these people are allowed to have so much power with, what seems to be absolutely no real training on what it can and cannot be used for.

Texas-WYD
02-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Danseri-WYD- refuses to accept the fact that I was not hopping in COD4 server WYD HARDCORE{CRACKED}, so warns me three times. First: Hopping, second: rule3, third, go awayt. He as well banned a player who was obviously not wallhacking, for just that.

What were the warnings? Go Away warning???

Chamulon.MX-WYD-
02-08-2012, 09:09 PM
not my game,not my issue.... but he comes here to ask for and answer
not using bad words or figthing, thats good ;)

if i have desition on this will give he another chance, already knowing the rules

peace..

Danseri-WYD-
02-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Right firstly, you came into our server advertising the fact you had 2 empty servers. Then told Vulcan that you would see how he "faired" in our server before letting him on yours. This is usually ends in a Perm ban, but as you didnt give out your IP i didnt.

Secondly, you kept whining about our server rules.

Thirdly, just becuase you dont think someone was hacking doesnt mean they were'nt. I and a few members had specced him before he was banned.

And lastly, you were warned the 1st time for hopping. I SAW you hop whilst firing your weapon at another player. Your 2nd warning was for breaking rule 3 (arguing with admins). The 3rd warning was for continuing to break rule 3.

If you paid any attetion to the chat you would notice a lot of people being warned for hopping, using last stand, martydom and greanade launcher.

Love ya XXX

vindassius-WYD
02-09-2012, 11:27 AM
In all fairness looking at the list of reasons you got banned for - all seem perfectly fine by me.
You were spec'd before any action was taken as is with all bans - And check any other ban you'll see the same process done this is not some power mad admin doing it for $h1ts & giggles.

Server rules are set for a reason - don't like it go play elsewhere!

Vinda

michael.guzzi-WYD-
02-09-2012, 12:50 PM
well said vinda, +1

vindassius-WYD
02-09-2012, 04:14 PM
well said vinda, +1

Guzzi anyone that is an admin ain't gonna throw it away or some moaning so n so are they :) I would love killing floor admin but i know for a fact that if I was an admin then I wouldnt risk it all just cos I don't like the colour of someones socks!!!!!

:)

SH4RPSHOOTER21-WYD-
02-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Danseri is a very good and well respected admin and has been for a long time.

This is the first complaint about Danseri and probably the last, as I said he is a great admin.

For someone like you, Mirage, to come on our forums and moan well that says it all.

As said if you don't like our rules then find somewhere you do like.

Also please post in the right forum ie. COD4 not Webmaster's corner.

SH4RP!!!

LittleSob-WYD-
02-09-2012, 11:29 PM
mirage we hear it a million times a day in the server dude. everyone claims they arent hopping when they do. and everyone we see hop gets a warning. regardless of who they are. we try to the best of our abilities to remain fair with every decision we make. and as for when people with decent scores show up. we h ave some of the best individual players ive seen anywhere around. if you can beat us then get it in. but do so fairly. also we spec every single person banned for hacking for several minutes up to several maps. our admins are instructed early on what is and is not expect of them. and btw people just to note. this is the first complaint on a cod4 admin in a long time. keep up the good work everyone. oh and dean, you've takin the major pain in the butt award home this week :)

luis-v.h-WYD-
02-10-2012, 12:08 AM
to me very sorry but danseri is an excellent manager, I actually gave me warning when necessary, also as a frog jumps mirage.

Danseri-WYD-
02-10-2012, 06:02 AM
I'm just a little disappointed it has taken so long to get it!!!!!

TheRealRap-WYD-
02-16-2012, 09:15 PM
Sad to see this post made really, Dean is an excellent admin. I was there the day this happend, I entered TS at the tail end of the little tift. In my opinion Dean was justified in all warnings, at least the ones I saw at the tail end. Dean is definitely one of our more merciful admins, so be glad it wasn't a ban. ;)

lucasclay-WYD-
02-17-2012, 03:57 AM
yea i agree
the advertising is the worst part i think you should do things like that over xfire
i havent ever seen an admin go on a power trip or anything like that

BigBasher-WYD-
02-17-2012, 05:54 AM
For me is Danseri one of the best COD4 Admins, cause he spect everytime someone when he thinkthat something is wrong with him. I never saw that he make a bad choise with a warning or a ban.

And if someone is hacking, breaking rules ..., WYD Admins will stop them everytime by a fair solution.

cheers,

BBasher

lucasclay-WYD-
02-17-2012, 06:57 AM
yea thats verry true all the wyd admins are verry fair