PDA

View Full Version : ||GS|| clan

darkblueshelby
08-04-2012, 05:54 AM
Hi all
i'm a member of stoneys airwars.
and whiel i was palying today 7-8 guys whit the tags ||GS|| came in and started breaking the rules so i warned them because i am not an admin.(no admin online either) one guy said something i nspanish so i translated all rules to spanish. but that didn't help they were coming in just for fun hacking and breaking every rule they could break. and disrespectign every player we have.
i just wanted to warn you for them and ask you to get this spread and get them ot of every server so they will learn they can't just run around and hack.

greetz

SH4RPSHOOTER21-WYD-
08-04-2012, 07:24 AM
Hello and welcome.

Thanks for the info, we will be keeping a watch for these players.

Another clan to look out for is =MadMen= with aimbots which I banned yesterday, for your info.

Thanks again!

SH4RP!!!

darkblueshelby
08-04-2012, 11:30 AM
ok i'll tell the admins at SAW
yw and ty :)

TheRealRap-WYD-
08-04-2012, 01:49 PM
Thanks for the info! And I'm assuming this is for BF2 since Sh4rp answered the post. Should this be moved to the BF2 section? It's in general at the moment. it could be misconstrued for any number of games :p

darkblueshelby
08-04-2012, 03:25 PM
yes it is for bf2 i don't know i'm no really good whit computers so i chose what looked best for what i had to say :D
lisa({{SAW}}DARKBLUESHELBY)

TheRealRap-WYD-
08-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Oh it's fine that you posted here. :D I was just mentioning that its in this section is all.