PDA

View Full Version : hi

Schizophrenic2-WYD-
08-16-2012, 04:22 AM
hi WYD ppl, i was wondering how do i do to become a WYD member? :D , im sorry but i still canīt know how this work, schlearpa just told me to visit this webpage but nothing else, if someone can help me plz :D i know this topic isnt for do question like this, so im sorry

cya

Racko_ca-WYD-
08-16-2012, 04:57 AM
Hello

Welcome on the web page of WYD

On the home page you have join application , please go there and fill application and you will be inform from side any of Council as soon as possible about next step joining in WYD squad....

I hope we will speak soon on Tm3 .

emo
08-16-2012, 05:33 AM
Welcome mate

You can fill application in the below link

JOIN HERE (http://wydgaming.com/?pageid=join)

Schizophrenic2-WYD-
08-16-2012, 04:10 PM
this is what happen, i already did it twice but when i click sumbit app thepage just turn in blank, and now when i try to do it again this i read "The MAPP is set to OFFLINE MODE.
This is normally due to an upgrade that hasn't been finished, or the install folder exists.
Please delete the install folder, or finish completing the upgrade.

DEBUG INFORMATION:
Array ( [mysqlhost] => localhost [mysqluser] => wydgamin_phpsite [mysqlpass] => ******** [mysqldata] => wydgamin_phpsite [ver] => 1.2.7 [bbcode] => 0 [os] => Linux-CentOS 5.2 86-bit [lang-file] => english.php [lang] => ENGLISH ) "

for the other hand, could you guys give me teamspeak addresse? :D ty

cya

Michael
08-16-2012, 04:50 PM
Schizophrenic2,
I am the creator of the MAPP. I have taken it offline for some major recoding, and upgrades. Once I am finished, I will open the Apps again. Please consider your Application Submitted.

Schizophrenic2-WYD-
08-16-2012, 04:53 PM
ok ty man,
could you tell me where can i find teamspeak addresse? because i couldnīt find it on the web, sorry

Michael
08-16-2012, 04:54 PM
You can connect using this address: