PDA

View Full Version : Stats Suggestion

RufioCaslione
03-03-2013, 04:00 AM
Hello,

I am here to tell you a small suggestion about BF 2 Stats. I don't know if it supports this stats or not though. Well, my suggestion is to make a rank progress bar so that we can know how much more percents(%) we must get instead of waiting without knowing anything. I remember WYD had it like 2-3 (4?) years ago. I cant remember clearly. But it'd be cool if we had it once again.

Thanks ! :D

Stabidy-WYD-
03-03-2013, 03:23 PM
yes we did have these stats however ill tell you why it was removed friend

the stats system was working nice for in game but due to the stats having to be put on a different database as it ran it started to lag because of how many servers we have and there all together for stats as well as the lag the database started to get overloaded with the stats system keeping the database its self down because of the stats system

i have been working on geting in contact with the old moding team that did these stat systems to make a less lagy version it might not look speacial but give me some time due to the guys not having time to be online i have been talking with them over time

but if its possible i will try if not i will surely let you know

Thank you for the suggestion

RufioCaslione
03-03-2013, 03:57 PM
Alright, thank you ;)

Michael
05-07-2013, 04:01 AM
RufioCaslione,

I have began work on making this possible. However it will take sometime and a lot of testing. You should expect it to be a few days.

-Michael

Mykie-WYD
05-07-2013, 02:00 PM
That include the the stats at the end of each round aswell? I'm sick to death of not seeing what my score is at the end of the game its really annoying!

crorat-GiA-
05-10-2013, 08:45 AM
at the end of each round

you guys can always ask for help ;)

Mykie-WYD
05-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Now i think i speak for everyone, that aint a good idea crorat....

Michael
05-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Crorat, thanks, but no thanks. No offense, the last we got help from you it didn't go so well.

SH4RPSHOOTER21-WYD-
05-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Is it going to be fixed?

SH4RP!!!

crorat-GiA-
05-10-2013, 03:16 PM
Now i think i speak for everyone, that aint a good idea crorat....

Crorat, thanks, but no thanks. No offense, the last we got help from you it didn't go so well.

could you please explain "last help"? Last help was long time ago when sob asked me to solve some issues with stats, I don't know what you think about me, but please don't talk bs if its not needed... i see that 5 min job take you guys 2-3 days and counting, i offered help you declined, okay, have nice day...

ps. like many communities i cant take blame for actions of some members, like you have your "black sheep" we have ours... it is as it is and it always will be,

pss. I'm waiting for explanation about "last help"

psss. For the record, I'm freelancer and I do my job profesional as much as I can, you don't want me, okay ;) cya

Mykie-WYD
05-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Crorat, I know WYD & GIA has had issues in the past, some big some small, We aint saying f*** off, but we are saying that its bin noted you have offered some help but we would like to do it on our own so don't miss understand either me nor michael we are just simply saying we would rather do it on our own.

PIG
05-10-2013, 03:38 PM
I wonder how long but this post gets locked:D.

Hey Cro u Git been ages must pop over to GIA soon.

That include the the stats at the end of each round as well? I'm sick to death of not seeing what my score is at the end of the game its really annoying!

I am surprised that setting is still used I done it when I was there from memory it was server problems when that cheap fooker SOB <<< ( I mean that in a loving way SOB lol ) was hosting outside of New york I think I done it in the Rcon for BF2CC copying fresh script files over should get rid of that.

But for old times shake I will point yous in the right direction ( I know there is no love lost both ways )

If your using parts of the old global stats then you have to edit the EXE files, you wont find a perfect set of stats to download and install nearly all the stats were written for ver 1.4 & 1.5 check patch notes to see what was changed. You have to edit the fresh stats to suit your needs.

Anyway I could waffle on and on If you have a problem post it here and I give you a straight answer and tell you how to fix it don't pm me.

RufioCaslione

Hello,

I am here to tell you a small suggestion about BF 2 Stats. I don't know if it supports this stats or not though. Well, my suggestion is to make a rank progress bar so that we can know how much more percents(%) we must get instead of waiting without knowing anything. I remember WYD had it like 2-3 (4?) years ago. I cant remember clearly. But it'd be cool if we had it once again.

Thanks !

Thats possible not that difficult either if I was going to do it I would link the person / Player PID to there website account get the website to pull up there stats, make a template page on the website and copy variables from BF2HQ to it.

crorat-GiA-
05-10-2013, 04:50 PM
yo piggie ;) talk on there (i wont give them chance to ban me for afvertise :D )

"No offense, the last we got help from you it didn't go so well." still waiting for explanation

quick-xta
05-10-2013, 05:05 PM
You Can Always ask for Help Quick-afg its here to help !!

thegame
05-10-2013, 05:06 PM
cro wont get nuffin from michael apart from a YEEEHAAAA

Stabidy-WYD-
05-11-2013, 12:12 PM
guess what u just failed piggie cause it has been done.

dont say things cant be done because you dont know how to do them

there is always a way to do things you just need to be stuburn enough to find them

PIG
05-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Hey its Mc Stabidy cant remember the last time got to have fun with you. You still p*ssed I kick you out in my time ??

2 Question just me been nosy whats Stabidy stand for, next question have you figured out who I am in Diablo III..

I see by your post you didn't read mine or you didn't understand it, End of rounds were disable not a Fail sorry to disappoint different servers different conditions.

I offered help take it, don't take it I wont lose sleep sure you wont either.

Anyway
http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/why_so_serious-wide.jpg

Stabidy-WYD-
05-11-2013, 04:50 PM
dude i dont care who u are on diablo 3 let alone anything else why would i care. i have a life and if some one needs help i try to help with issues at hand and deal with my real life problems instead of have an arguement with some one over the internet

thegame
05-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Stabidy i thinks you gonna be a attack dog in youre next life inti hahaha

PIG
05-11-2013, 06:06 PM
As I said Tabbitha why so serious best to lighten up.

Mykie-WYD
05-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Piggie, when did you become so much of an asshole?

PIG
05-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Piggie, when did you become so much of an asshole?

I always was Just some deserve it more than others