PDA

View Full Version : i quit can"t do it

Precious
04-22-2013, 10:18 PM
i just can't play anymore .... THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE MEMORIES later guys I"m turning in my tags ... Thanks again no hard feelings.... :p:cool:

Xen0
04-23-2013, 01:02 AM
If this is real... Then I wish you the best, be sure to hop on once in a while.

NodirJapan-WYD-
04-23-2013, 02:41 AM
:( dont leeeave...... was so much fun playing with you all this time...

Anyway, even if u dont play on our servers, dont forget to hop on TS sometimes. We will be missing u...

The_Wraith-WYD-
04-23-2013, 03:13 AM
I hope you reconsider. Although I don't get in TS as much as I should your one of the people that makes it fun. Always enjoyed playing with you. And If you do reconsider you will always have a place here.

Whispered-WYD-
04-23-2013, 03:52 AM
awwww. You know WYD is not about skill or activity (whichever is meant by "i just can't play anymore") so if you don't feel like playing, disappear like some of us do and suddenly pop up 6 months later ;) I've never found a reason valid for leaving unless you're searching to take gaming in a more competitive way. You can have your busy real life, but it's not like we are going to kick people out because of their real lives taking priority (dh).

I hope you reconsider, if not all the best to you!

Mykie-WYD
04-23-2013, 11:52 AM
Oi you can't leave, who will i flurt with now eh? Lol

Yeah your always welcome here & if you ever need a hug n a checky kiss im just round the corner (if i could drive a jet lol) :-) take care n hope to see you around sometime...

BigBasher-WYD-
04-23-2013, 03:39 PM
Hope you the best for your live and I hope that you will never forget the great time with us and us aswell^^.

CYA one day ;)

snowman28-WYD-
04-23-2013, 06:31 PM
You'll always have a place here. In the meantime best wishes;)