PDA

View Full Version : Concerning teamspeak & rooms

Whispered-WYD-
07-31-2013, 08:26 PM
some updates concerning the teamspeak 3 rooms & room creating powers

Deleted most of the "Other Games/Rooms" rooms and replaced them with Game Room 1-3, excluding LoL as it is frequently used.
Deleted some of the "WYD Supported Games" rooms as they are no longer supported by WYD
Deleted most of the "Team Fortress" rooms and renamed them to Room 1-3 (unless Skywalker renamed them already)
Renamed "CoD SnD" to Room 1 and added Room 2, Deleted "Cod4 Lounge"
"Guest" and "Normal" level users can no longer create temporary channels
Temp & Junior Members can no longer create temporary channels
Squad Members & Admins can no longer create semi-permanent channels as they act as permanent channels on a dedicated server, they can still create temp channels.

Please do NOT add any more (semi)permanent channels as there are plenty.
If you really feel like another permanent channel should be made, contact me on teamspeak.
If I or any of the elders did not agree to the channel then it will be removed.
If it happens on a repetitive basis your creating power will be completely revoked (so not even temp channels) for a certain amount of time.

Mykie-WYD
07-31-2013, 08:48 PM
What about the fact you have decided to mess about with my rights yet again n stop me putting a avatar up? You've forgot that. Also you have forgot the fact you need a new tag on TS says "I'M A DILDO"

Michael
07-31-2013, 08:49 PM
Yes, I already renamed mine. And mine are used frequently. And I noticed you didn't bother messing with the BF2 channels. >.<

Whispered-WYD-
08-01-2013, 05:40 AM
I did not mess with the bf2 channels as there were not as many as TF2.

@mykie, I think I told you often enough about the avatar policy, and that it should be PG13, and I have not taken your rights away for uploading avatars.

Michael
08-01-2013, 05:50 AM
lol. There weren't many CoD4 channel either, yet you messed with it. Anyways, I was on a Skype call with Ken. And my channels are back. :)

SniperMark-WYD
08-01-2013, 07:45 AM
Michael it is very sad that you have to go crying to Ken about your t s rooms when I was on t s when they were changed, you could have spoken to me at the time.

It seems to me like you have all the time in the world for TF2, Minecraft, and Garry's Mod, when they need fixing and updating, and no time to fix other servers like killing floor which has not been working for about 2 weeks or so now.

The idea of thinning out the t s rooms was because there are to many of them, like 4 or 5 lounge rooms, and rooms just for specific WYD members names, I just hope TF2 doesn't have a 100 more game styles to play, I dare not think of how many more rooms we would have for 1 game.

Michael
08-01-2013, 07:50 AM
lolololol. FYI, I wasn't going to go crying to him. I was already on Skype with him setting him back up on TS3. He got a new computer. Plus, I'm not sad at all. And you have access to the box to fix your killing floor server. I'm at a point where my real job is taking my time away. The TF2 servers are bring an income to WYD keeping their servers alive. For the moment. And we will be expanding into the UK once again. And TF2's will be setup over there as well. :)

Mykie-WYD
08-01-2013, 01:35 PM
RIGHT THEN!!!!!

Firstly whispered, you might of put my rights back now but you hadn't last night when you decideed to ban me yet again so you can just do one because i really can't be assed with you & your bitchy-ness.

Mark & Michael. I will look into the box later on tonight n work out why Killing floor aint working but i tell ya what. I aint setting it up through no Firedeamon program. I'll set it up the propper way.

If anyone wants me you'll have to tell sharp to text me or inbox me because i aint wasting my time on TS.

Mykie.

Bellis-WYD
08-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Chill out Mykie...LY<3

But to be honestly, I totally agree with thinning out teamspeak as it was way to crowded. But what's with the 'I see you didn't touch battlefield 2'... Why would whispered care if there were 2 or 20 channels? He doesn't play it, he was just making teamspeak a bit less crowded.

Teamspeak is no where near as full as it needs to be for all of the rooms, Cod 4 has 2 rooms for playing which is easily operational. Battlefield 2 has around 4, the majority of our members play battlefield 2 so that is acceptable in my eyes, but considering TF2 is new to WYD I think the amount of rooms is a bit over the top. Why not just be like most of the others games with Room 1 + Room 2?

My last bit...I wish just somebody got the Killing Floor server going...it's not exactly rocket science.
I see we have had, 11 TF2 Servers created, 1 Minecraft, 1 Garry's Mod, A NEW WEBSITE....and still no killing floor that people have asked polity for.

Anyway rant over :-)

Cya
P.S

lolololol.
Nice way to address an elder.

Mykie-WYD
08-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Chill out Mykie...LY<3

I don't wanna! n LY2 <3 Lmao.

My last bit...I wish just somebody got the Killing Floor server going...it's not exactly rocket science.
I see we have had, 11 TF2 Servers created, 1 Minecraft, 1 Garry's Mod, A NEW WEBSITE....and still no killing floor that people have asked polity for.

This is why im gunna log onto the box soon n start working on it.

SniperMark-WYD
08-02-2013, 11:57 AM
Michael
you need to read my post properly, I did not say you were sad, I said it is very sad, and I stand by that, because you had the chance to come and talk with me as a Elder and above you in the chain of WYD on T S when rooms were changed, as we were both on T S when it was done, but you choose to wait 8 or so hours to undermine my decision to thin out the rooms, and talk with Ken.

I must also remind you that the killing floor server is not mine, and like all the other servers it belongs to WYD.

Seems like the only thing you got right is that I have access to the box, but as I thought you were the TECHGUY for WYD and that you would be fixing it, as you were the one who put it up there in the first place for us all, how wrong could I be.

Also I have seen messages to people telling them to get off the box because you wanted to do something on it, in future you will have to wait your turn if someone else is on it, like the rest of us do.

Danseri-WYD-
08-02-2013, 06:22 PM
11 rooms for TF2, is someone extracting the urine?????

I aint never seen no more than DH4ROSEBUTT in there

Banshee-WYD-
08-03-2013, 07:13 PM
I think someone's Ego is swollen up a bit to much!

Drew-WYD-
08-04-2013, 01:36 PM
BACK OFF ME HOLS AND I SEE ANOTHER SHIT STORM APPROCHING

funny thing is it the same person at the middle of it again
(or maybe I need updateing as to whats going on as I have been away but I can read between the lines )

- - - Updated - - -

BACK OFF ME HOLS AND I SEE ANOTHER SHIT STORM APPROCHING

funny thing is it the same person at the middle of it again
(or maybe I need updateing as to whats going on as I have been away but I can read between the lines )