PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

max4771
08-14-2013, 09:24 AM
Hello guys, my name is Massimiliano I am Italian, my nickname is max4771-GiA-, I have 42 age, much of you already know me, I am member GiA, I have three hobby: Womans, BF2, and hunt cheaters. some time plays in the Your server, really beautiful congratulation. Cheers

Mykie-WYD
08-14-2013, 11:57 AM
Hey Max4771,

I'm glad you like our servers. We have put a lot of work into them & tried to get them full up n running like the old days. Glad you enjoy playing on them too, Thats why we have them so people can enjoy a good game.

Mykie.

Bear_Grylls_91-WYD-
08-14-2013, 12:24 PM
welcome in the website Max and hope u have a great time in our servers :D

SOB-WYD
08-14-2013, 05:51 PM
Sorry to hear you are with GIA, bunch of dam hacks!!

Mykie-WYD
08-14-2013, 06:04 PM
Sorry to hear you are with GIA, bunch of dam hacks!!

You never fail to make me giggle Ken, lol. XD

not at right place
08-14-2013, 06:28 PM
Ken, everyone know it's uckin ullshit just you and your dogs are a ucking ussies who removing posts about truth. Suck ma balls biatch, u are not worth more than a trash.

With no respect,
you know who (im just waiting for ur dog named MICKEY response :D)

or yea ussy, just remove this post as you do always.

Edited by Ken to Reduce the foul language.

SOB-WYD
08-14-2013, 06:35 PM
Thank you for proving my point, foul language hacks as well...

Mykie-WYD
08-14-2013, 06:51 PM
You have a dog named mickey ken? Didn't know you was a fan of Disney matey!

max4771
08-14-2013, 08:48 PM
Thanks guys, happy know you.

P.S. SOB-WYD I believe you big wrong, my comunity am all good person and they have a lot of respect for WYD clan.

SOB-WYD
08-14-2013, 09:05 PM
lol respect, Their leaders took over the WYD facebook account, helped hack WYD UK server box and they totally disrespect WYD every chance they get.. This is all facts!!

max4771
08-15-2013, 07:49 AM
With all the respect man, but because they would have due attach your site?? And crorat e szajbat know good 2 genes, they have much friends on WYD, they would have threatened to ruin the friendships for like purpose?? Others members WYD not have never believed to this history. Perhaps is better you reconsiders all the story. I am here only to play and to meet some friends not to do polemics.

SOB-WYD
08-15-2013, 03:54 PM
Dude there is no debate on what I wrote, The facebook is well known and documented, there are still post from your leaders at GIA about it. The XTA guy that szajbat worked with to hack our UK server is still posting on your site. szajbat made false accounts that was close to our members names to try to gain access to our website... These are all facts!! I have no reason to lie about any of this..

I suggest you do you own research on this. Kolo knows about the facebook in fact he has made some post here about it and you can ask Piggie about UK server and why szajbat IP was found to have downloaded our BF2.exe