PDA

View Full Version : GIA accepts a known hacker as a clan member

SOB-WYD
11-18-2013, 05:58 PM
Well not that had anything for the leaders of GIA, the clan has confirmed what I have thought for sometime. They accepted Quick-afg and made him a member of their clan today.

For people don't know Quick-afg was going to help WYD on a issue we had with one of our servers. Instead of helping he hacked the server box, attacked the website and left a nasty virus on the server box.. Before it was over we basically had to give up on the server box..

I have always maintain that GIA leaders was involved and with this move today it only confirm that clan just can't trusted!!

Mykie-WYD
11-18-2013, 06:34 PM
Hmm... He must not like to stay in one place. A few weeks ago this was brought to my attention....

http://i.imgur.com/lStheJA.png?1

This was why when asked by the MGN clan for a clan match we didn't respond.... I think it's safe to say that if anything ells has been mentioned that it should be brought forward...

Mykie

SH4RPSHOOTER21-WYD-
11-18-2013, 08:17 PM
What??

Oh another WYD Reject :D

Printing done, dartboard out.

Anyway spoke to MGN and match is now going through :P

SH4RP!!!

Stabidy-WYD-
11-19-2013, 12:48 AM
well just saying the box wouldnt have had that issue if some one did what he was asked to

PIG
11-19-2013, 09:52 AM
Instead of helping he hacked the server box, attacked the website and left a nasty virus on the server box.. Before it was over we basically had to give up on the server box

I assume this is old. To be honest SOB you should have expected this with Quick-afg he is a tosser I did warn you I booted him out of WYD in my time for scamming and renting out Botnets. His hacker name is zero-hacker over in www.hackforums.net.

Reason I am posting will people stop emailing / trolling me I am not part of GIA I don't know and don't want to know.

Anyway SOB pm you some info have fun with it

michael.guzzi-WYD-
11-19-2013, 01:52 PM
What a scumbag. I was still holding a *tiny* ammount of respect towards GiA, now it's gone. Makes me wonder how many clans trust such an @sshole these days. I'm not so eager to play against a clan that accepts(and either directly or indirectly endorses) someone like quick.

SOB-WYD
11-19-2013, 05:34 PM
The reason I made this news item is because good clans like MGN need to know who and what the tosser is. GIA has always known he was a hacker so its not news to them..

well just saying the box wouldnt have had that issue if some one did what he was asked to

Stabidy-WYD- Just read my Sig is all I'm going to say!!!

***GauiX5***
11-19-2013, 06:15 PM
hi guys

Im -|MGN|-FirstMaster.

I like to talk you guys about this Quick.

We dint know he was an hacker!!! he have also hack mgn servers and so he is also removed from our clan. he also told us to fix some stuff ( he did) but then out of nowhere found an reason to hate us and starts doing bullshit to us.

WE DONT LOOKING FOR HATE WE JUST AND RESPECTFULL CLAN!

SH4RPSHOOTER21-WYD-
11-19-2013, 08:05 PM
Welcome FirstMaster!

Well yes, that is quick all over.

Great kid, know's his stuff, gave him access then bang, there goes the whole box.

Spider r57 was used for those that know their stuff, like quick does c:mad:

SH4RP!!!

SOB-WYD
11-19-2013, 11:53 PM
Just so people to realize it's not like this happened long time ago, this happy back in May of this year. And one of the IPs used to access our server and retrieve some of the files was a GIA clan founder..
I'm just sorry we didn't have this posted as news along time ago.. When we redid the site we lost some post.

175 Click

Proegyptian
11-21-2013, 03:04 AM
If GiA accept hacker... What about your admin.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOf76KY0NFA

Sure we hear this is not Tom, but hacked account :D

Good Luck

SH4RPSHOOTER21-WYD-
11-21-2013, 06:09 AM
Lol Nme is a dam good player and would not need to go to that low level.

As I said in the other post give me the ip to prove that is him.

There are other vids of nme from other clans (last year) which was brought to my attention which was a PID hack confirmed by both clans.

So in future pm a council member with this sort of information until the facts are proven.

SH4RP!!!

Proegyptian
11-21-2013, 09:01 AM
As I said in the other post give me the ip to prove that is him.

SH4RP!!!

Its too hard to get IP for players, you know that.

So in future pm a council member with this sort of information until the facts are proven.

SH4RP!!!

Agree with you in this point...

Anyway Sorry for my accusing Tom

Stabidy-WYD-
11-21-2013, 11:13 AM
agreed.. for one im the one that recruited nmenumber1 way back in the day.. and hes made alot of people angre for geting caught hacking..hes a good friend and on top of that when it happened that im aware of the ip's were different one was from br and real nme is from uk so yah please if u get doubts contact a council member as sharp said

SOB-WYD
11-21-2013, 12:32 PM
Don't want to get off point here. Quick-afg is a hacker, that has maliciously attack people servers and this is something he is proud of. For some reason GIA thinks its cool to destroy people servers.. My advise is not to let anyone from GIA every help you. According to them when they attack you its your fault for trusting them, go figure. If GIA wants him that's fine, but the community needs to know who and what this guy is.

B-MO
04-25-2014, 04:23 PM
Ummm I kinda know quick tho.. I know his ins and outs I use to play with him I can tell u everything about him