PDA

View Full Version : Mod/Admin Application

Thing
10-10-2014, 10:25 AM
Hey WYD Members, my Member application has not been reviewed yet but I've waited a few weeks and no response so I'm just going to apply :)

Name: My full name is James Whillock.
Former staff positions in servers: I was once an Admin on a Minecraft Factions server that was unfortunately shut down in 2012.
Clans You are in: My WYD application has not been reviewed yet but none other that here.
Reason why you want Moderator: I play on the WYD TF2 Server at least once every evening and more at the weekend, it is currently the most played server I have been on and I would love to be able to enforce the rules and keep the server well balanced daily.
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Steam ID/Profile Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RGBThing
How you will contribute to WYD: I will frequent on the WYD TF2 Servers, enforce the rules and make sure everything is balanced and everyone playing has an enjoyable experience!
Ideas or thoughts on making the servers better: I think there could possibly be a !votekick for when there are no mods/admins around, that could help the players when there are no supervisors
A little bit about you and your life: I attend a Grammar School in Bacup, love programming (CSS & HTML), taking Computing and Product Design for GSCE Work, and completed my work experience at BigTank Productions. When I am older, I want to take a job in media, possibly be a cameraman, graphic designer, or a production worker.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Moderator application and I hope the fact that I am not a registered WYD Member affects my chances too much :D

Lightning-WYD
10-11-2014, 12:19 AM
We do already have 7 Tf2 admins (not including SOB) I dont really think we need more for right now, just a better way to get in contact with said admins.

evevee-WYD
10-11-2014, 02:22 AM
We usually go through a 2 week period for getting into membership. Haven't seen you round, but me and Lightning usually hang around TX4 or random empty servers. Hope to see you on TS. ;)

Thing
10-11-2014, 04:19 AM
I generally play on the EU servers, mostly EU3 or 4 :)

Panda-WYD
10-11-2014, 11:54 AM
This guy would be a good admin, he has been playing in the idles since i have memory.

Lightning-WYD
10-11-2014, 01:12 PM
Being on does not mean you would make a good admin. Being active within the community does, lets get to know you on teamspeak first alright mate.

Thing
10-11-2014, 02:04 PM
Got it, I'll be on when I can Lightning