PDA

View Full Version : Admin Abuse

Thing
10-10-2014, 10:58 AM
I was playing with Panda earlier, and he was getting mad at me for destroying his buildings. He retaliated as you can see in the screenshot, he also made a vote of "Do you hate thing for destoying my buildings?" but I didn't get a screenshot of that. I think this is abusing his perks.

Panda-WYD
10-10-2014, 01:38 PM
I was never seriously mad, I had fun rebuilding the things you destroyed.

I renamed you 5 minutes and then I restored your name back.
I made a friendly vote. I usually do votes as a entertainment on the idle servers.
Seriously, I always had a friendly status with you and never though you would get offended. I can't understand really, but I show my apologies.
The people who know me also knows I am prone to jokes and fun, but I always try to make it fair for everyone and the server.

So apologies, again.

Thing
10-10-2014, 01:42 PM
I just thought it was a misuse of the name changer to name me to "Gay and Proud" without even a signal that it was banter.
The vote I found funny but it was out of context and as you said that I was a pain in the ass earlier I figured you were getting mad and did it to annoy me.

If I misunderstood the context then I am sorry for posting, my apologies Panda; I hope all is well.

Panda-WYD
10-10-2014, 01:44 PM
I will try to moderate my jokes.
Hope to play with you again on the server!