PDA

View Full Version : Mod Application

Poper-Chan
12-07-2014, 04:15 PM
Hi, my name is Jesse.
I'm going to premise this by saying I have no idea if there is a format or if I am using it correctly, since I couldn't find one.
I am a frequent player of the TX21 Idle/trading server.
I'm at the age of 22, and I find this server very enjoyable. However, there are tons of people ruining this server specifically, sometimes being little kids who spawnkill, ( Most of the times they fail and I dominate them, no worries ) to hackers, which I have experienced today. I have been on this server for... maybe a year. And never have I seen a single admin/mod come on. This is where I come into place, to help the server get rid of horrible people who are ruining the server when no one else is on to help. I have over 2200 hours of TF2, so you should know I'm experienced, 3 years on steam so as any reasonable person would assume I'm not an asshat who trolls and ruin people's fun. This all may sound like I'm super serious n stuff, but I'm fun, aswell. No worries on there, I bet you guys don't need a guy with no personality.
I hope you can consider my mod application, so I could help this server. Remember, I am on frequently as said before.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you may realise I am only a guest and not a member. Well I made a member app 5 months ago with no reply.

The_Wraith-WYD-
12-07-2014, 04:27 PM
In you members app you put

Have you been in any other clans? If so, which ones?: I don't join clans, I also don't put clan tags in front of my name so don't expect me to do that.

With an answer like that why would you have expected a response.

Poper-Chan
12-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Why should it be mandatory? I want to keep my pure name with joy. Sorry if I offended you in anyway, but I don't want to do that. I like my name as it is.

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize if I sound like a dick but I don't see the point in having to have a tag in front of my name in order to be a member of a clan OF a server I play on a ton. Also, I could join clans, That was a while ago so I will join you guys ( If you let me. ). but, as i've been whining about before, I will not put a tag in front of my name.

evevee-WYD
12-07-2014, 05:26 PM
No to the mod application from me.