PDA

View Full Version : Who the hell is this?!

MrChrisP-WYD-
01-18-2015, 12:41 PM
Howdiddly one and all! First things first; a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!

It's been far too long since I have been on here and said hello so thought I'd rectify that.

To those who don't know me, I've been around since 2007 and was heavily involved in the BF2 crowd before it was cruelly taken away form us :(

To those who do know me, how the hell are you?!
Sharpie, I trust you are still keeping the reprobates in check? Speaking of which, is Mykie still causing trouble? :witless:

Stabidy-WYD-
01-18-2015, 01:00 PM
welcome back man been a long time coming. even blindfury has been around alot lately to good to see everyone coming back

michael.guzzi-WYD-
01-18-2015, 01:17 PM
Yea, far too long Chris! Welcome back!

So true re BF2. Still haven't found a worthy replacement for it. BF4 gets close, but it's too resource hungry to run atm for many people

SH4RPSHOOTER21-WYD-
01-18-2015, 03:50 PM
Bloody hell.

How you been Chris, thought we got rid of you lol.

As for Mykie well he hasn't been around for a while either, so it's been nice and quiet :D

Have to catch up sometime Chris an have a few beers on ts.

SS

Racko_ca-WYD-
01-18-2015, 06:11 PM
Ah bf2 conect us all, that was blody good game, i miss bf2, use your post to tell everybody hello my ladies i hope you are all ok

Drew-WYD-
01-19-2015, 02:17 AM
hi chris been a while lol

SOB-WYD
01-19-2015, 09:40 AM
Welcome back, I think Mykie got a JOB he hasn't been around that much..

Bear_Grylls_91-WYD-
01-22-2015, 02:00 PM
Welcome back Chris...hope u're doin well.

Hope also u're all guys doin great and kickin.

lt.Rey_santos
03-08-2015, 04:07 AM
helya,,you're from bulgaria i donno what to call you..AMIGO or friend or dude's (( ? what it is doesn't matter,,i have a closed scored to you check it out the stats of NR..have a game sometime mate....

you're AMIGO or FRIEND, Or DUDE's,

***rey_santos***((:cool:

lt.Rey_santos
03-08-2015, 04:09 AM
hel'ya have a game sometime on bf2,,

Stabidy-WYD-
03-08-2015, 11:01 PM
welcome back mr.chris

as for battlefield 2 i will not make a promise but i will be looking in to it in a few weeks or so. if everything looks ok i shall see if i cant throw one up.

this is not something i do very much anymore but as many friends and family here at wyd wana make an effort at it i will be looking deeper to see what i can do.

DarkApprentice-WYD-
03-09-2015, 08:34 AM
welcome back mate i havent been around in a while but im back now looks like all the old lot is coming back so welcome back mate catch up on team speak soon :)

MrChrisP-WYD-
03-26-2015, 01:22 PM
Hello again!

Dennis, that would be ace, but seriously don't go out of your way. I'm not sure how much interest there would be in a BF2 revival to be honest. A load of people would play it straight away, but many would soon dissipate and move back to the games they've replaced it with.

Hope everyone is well though. Thought I'd drop in to say I've finally picked up a half decent desktop. My laptop although it could play BF2 fine was pretty old and couldn't even start up BF3 without having a heart attack.

It's only 2nd hand and isn't fantastic but it'll play BF3 at min specs I think:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
Memory: 4.1 GB

All I need to do now is fnd the sodding game! For those who don't know (Sharpie does) I'm getting married in three weeks, we're buying a house and also have a baby due on 30th August. So as a result all my shit is up in the air. A lot of stuff has been packed away and a lot of stuff is just plain missing.

So yeah the next few months are going to be pretty chaotic, but am gonna do my best to get back on TS a lot more and once the baby has arrived I am going to depend a lot on you lot to get me through the sleepless nights! :)

Stabidy-WYD-
03-26-2015, 03:49 PM
not going to far out of my way its for my friends and family if i can i will XP.

as for your machine it should be good enough.

and congratz on the wee little one and the house and what not i can see you have been very busy my friend maria and i are very happy for you we before i lost my job were thinking about doing the same but unfornately bad things happen.

but as for the sleepless nights its tough but your mr.chris you got this XP