Register
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belo horizonte - MG-Brazil
    Posts
    128

    Default Does anyone remember me?

    Good morning, good afternoon, or good night.
    I was a member of this clan for many years.
    I played a lot of battlefield 2, I miss the people, the servers and the game.

    wanted to go back to the clan!

    If the answer is "yes", I want to take WYD to Ps4, if you do not have
    Lohran Henrique...

  2. #2

    Default

    Hey, Lohran! Yes I remember you. Sorry, I realize this post is a few days old.
    You can wear your tags on the PS4 if that's what you are asking.

  3. #3

    Default

    I remember you, its been awhile mate, hows life? And xbox is the future f*** playstation! :-D
    In life you have two paths. A light path and a dark path.
    The question is which one will you follow?

  4. #4

    Default

    Hey Lohran, I remember you too. How are you doing?

    cheers,

    BigBasher-WYD-

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belo horizonte - MG-Brazil
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealRap-WYD- View Post
    Hey, Lohran! Yes I remember you. Sorry, I realize this post is a few days old.
    You can wear your tags on the PS4 if that's what you are asking.

    Yes, use the tag and create a WYD server on PS4
    Lohran Henrique...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belo horizonte - MG-Brazil
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mykie-WYD View Post
    I remember you, its been awhile mate, hows life? And xbox is the future f*** playstation! :-D
    Hi, how are you? I'll be getting married soon hahaha
    Ps4 is much better than Xbox hahahaha
    Lohran Henrique...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belo horizonte - MG-Brazil
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBasher-WYD- View Post
    Hey Lohran, I remember you too. How are you doing?

    cheers,

    BigBasher-WYD-
    Hi how are you? I had several problems here and now I want to return
    Lohran Henrique...

  8. #8

    Default

    You're always welcome back. Unluckily, not a lot of activity right now.
    -evevee

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •