Register

Smile Hellooooooooooooooooo

Hi, I'm Chaotic.

The reason I'm writing this message is because I recently quit TF2 for about 3 months, and I used to be an admin, but my credentials were revoked.
    This isn't the first time I leave TF2 for some time and get my credentials removed, and since I'd like to recover my admin position, I figured that maybe I'd do things the fair way this time and re-apply for it, instead of just asking the Council for me to be re-promoted.
    Thing is, the forums won't let me fill-in another admin application for some reason, sooo..... I'd really like if that could be fixed somehow.

I don't mind having to go through all the process again, but if the Council decides that it's unnecessary, I'll be fine with that too.
    Same way, if the Council hates me now and doesn't want to give me admin again, well, I guess that's that.

I'll be looking forward for your response. <3
    -Chaotic.

We, that being the WYD TF2 Council, already talked about such issues. No need to reapply, will add you back to Sourcebans either tonight or tomorrow. Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention!
    -evevee

3. Default

Glad to see you back Chaotic