Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looks like it'll be a big E3 this year. BF5, maybe Borderlands 3, Halo 6. Half-Life 3 though? Never.
    -evevee

2. Default

You just know Gaben is saving a Half-Life 3 announcement for something big related to Valve. He would never give that away to an E3 conference lol. Anyway, this year's E3 does look interesting. I want to know more about Cyberpunk 2077 too.

Count with me ken....I'll be glad to be back in to the battlefield with all my good old friends..."kicking Mykie's and Sharp's asses hehe"

Santi...
    http://www.wydgaming.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=116&dateline=1396998187

5. Default

The BF 5 server still going ahead?

Release Date: 20th November 2018

35.99 @ CDKeys

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/batt...ey#review-form

SS

I hope so sharp, we need to bring this place back to life! Count me in for anything and everything & i'll try to do my best to get back with you guys. I miss the good old days of crying with laughter down the mic! :')
    In life you have two paths. A light path and a dark path.
    The question is which one will you follow?

7. Default

Yep it is Mykie!!

Will be a good crack with us all playing again, as you said like the good old days lol.

SS

I will try to upgrade my pc as well

Well good news, i should be getting a fully updated system in the new year! Been speaking to our good friend Vinda/Lee, Got one in the making as we speak so all systems go for BF5 & other games!

Lets bring on the laughter!

Mykie
    In life you have two paths. A light path and a dark path.
    The question is which one will you follow?