Register

Default Bf2 1.5 Hub version

Hey WYD and Mykie

I hope everbody are OK ?
    it was long time without BF2 version 1.0 , so there is a way to play version 1.5 over Hub there are some videos for instaling it ....

I will try to get old crew here over forum facebook etc to try to run bf2 again here and if we get more players maybe we can rent a server (if that possible ) what you think SOB !!!!

Is nice to be here again

Yo long time no see.. You can give it a try, I still have server boxes we can host a server if need be. I sent you a key for Rising Storm 2: Vietnam download it and give it a try as well.
    http://wydgaming.com/cp/albums/userpics/10008/SOB-WYD-.png

Quote Originally Posted by Racko_ca-WYD- View Post
    Hey WYD and Mykie
    Asshole! Haha, alright Racko, If you can get the old group back togeather I'd be up for some BF2 & happy to help out where i can.
    In life you have two paths. A light path and a dark path.
    The question is which one will you follow?

4. Default

if you have Cro old server files with modded exe's it possible to create private BF2 servers

Yo Piggy hows the hammer hanging? BF2 server and client files are free why would we need to old files?
    http://wydgaming.com/cp/albums/userpics/10008/SOB-WYD-.png

6. Default

Cro modified the EXE on the Server, from memory he had IP re-directs directly writing into the EXE files for (Global Stats) it was completely different method than anyone else.

I used these files / with login emulator and patch files for client about 5 years ago to create few private BF2 Ver 1 servers. They worked fine I don't have these files anymore if you have copies of Cro files I can look at them tell you how to do it, but I have no interest in day to day stuff

Hello everybody!

It would be so cool to try BF2 again!! I miss BF2 and gaming so much and if there is some event with BF2 and some old guys i would join 100%. Good luck.

BFV should be entering beta here fairly soon, and I know that there was talk about trying to get people together for that. Otherwise I haven't heard much from the BF division, unluckily.
    -evevee