Register
  1. Default Hosting Server on ZloEMU Bad Company 2 (Request)

Hi,I am newbie in this community. I was going to ask you something. If possible,can you open a server(or more than one server) on Bad Company 2 Zlo Emulator? If you examine it,you will see that it is far more superior than Nexus Emulator. All of BC2 multiplayer functions work perfectly on it.(like friendship system,voice chat,weapon stats...) For that,It deserves your servers. If you host a server or servers on it,you will help it growing up and it will be more populated. As a consequence,we will be able to play on a better master server emulator. Please take this idea into consider.

Thanks for the suggestion!

We've had a server on the Nexus server, which was quite popular at the time. But all our current members are more into bf3
    Another thing is that this would mean we need to administrate another server to keep it free from hackers, which we already have our hands full with with bf3.
    Once we get a few trusted members into administrating on bf3 we might take a look at bfbc2 again, but currently the chances of us opening up a server are pretty low.

One more note I looked at Zlo BC and the count just wasn't that good. 322 players for 93 servers. Also only 36 players at any given moment is not good. Is there any reason you just don't move to BF3 only?

Players last night: 322
    Connections to the server: 93
    Players online: 36
    Guests on the leaderboard: 9333
    Count of persons: 12961
    Servers online: 9
    Servers in the cache: 9
    Used Memory: 90.64MB
    Running time: 2 days 24 minutes 9:00
    http://wydgaming.com/cp/albums/userpics/10008/SOB-WYD-.png

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SOB-WYD View Post
    One more note I looked at Zlo BC and the count just wasn't that good. 322 players for 93 servers. Also only 36 players at any given moment is not good. Is there any reason you just don't move to BF3 only?

Players last night: 322
    Connections to the server: 93
    Players online: 36
    Guests on the leaderboard: 9333
    Count of persons: 12961
    Servers online: 9
    Servers in the cache: 9
    Used Memory: 90.64MB
    Running time: 2 days 24 minutes 9:00
    This is the reason why I requested a server on ZloEmu BC2. It is more powerful than Nexus and it deserves to have more players. Communities and server hosters like WYD gaming,will be greatly helpful for populating ZloEmu BC2.

Quote Originally Posted by Whispered-WYD- View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion!

We've had a server on the Nexus server, which was quite popular at the time. But all our current members are more into bf3
    Another thing is that this would mean we need to administrate another server to keep it free from hackers, which we already have our hands full with with bf3.
    Once we get a few trusted members into administrating on bf3 we might take a look at bfbc2 again, but currently the chances of us opening up a server are pretty low.
    Ok,I will be looking forward to seeing your server on ZloEmu BC2. Thank you for taking my suggestion into consider.