Register

Thumbs down Moumen admin? huh make me laugh

Moumen or w/e is his name is one of the admins in x2 no projet server, also I will make this clear, admins like Moumen joining in the server 1 time every year he was online when the cheater was there with no recoil we make request to ban him but no, he need proof anyway if u can't make the rules absulutly and clearly like no projet because there are tons of them, then rename the fucking server also 2x exp doesn't work anyway just rename the crap out of this shitty server, oh and something else he banned me for no respect xd u know right? -0 fucks given, if u can't keep one server clean then shut it down.
    Last edited by sn1p3ro12; 11-25-2016 at 08:43 PM.

Just because an admin has a life and is not active all the time (which I have no idea if that's the case with Moumen or if he just gets on at a different time than yourself) does not mean that they are revoked from admin status. Second, a ban request needs proof, whether in the form of an admin observing the breach of conduct or photos/videos. Just because someone is accused of aimbotting or what-not by players doesn't mean it's true. Same is true of unban requests. We will trust our admins over a player accusation with no proof. Reading the rest of your post, however, draws me to the conclusion that you do not care about any logical explanation of the rules or how and why they are enforced.

Edit: Mobile typing. Bleh. Corrected a couple errors.
    Last edited by evevee-WYD; 11-25-2016 at 10:33 PM.
    -evevee

Sniperpro, first of all, I trust Moumen better than myself as an admin, so his actions,I do not doubt. Also,as eevee said, even if what you are saying is true, I would ban you from the server rather than the "accused" against whom you have no proof about. You took the time to post 'salt' here while at the same time, you could have actually gathered some proof against him and posted,to which we would definitely have taken action. Moumen's ban against you is justified.

-SAS

can someone please ban this guy from the forum, please guys don't take anymore time responding this guy, someone who has no respect for our WYD community or its servers and a rule breaker him self. he is raging because of the ban that he absolutly earns it.

Quote Originally Posted by sn1p3ro12 View Post
    Moumen or w/e is his name is one of the admins in x2 no projet server, also I will make this clear, admins like Moumen joining in the server 1 time every year he was online when the cheater was there with no recoil we make request to ban him but no, he need proof anyway if u can't make the rules absulutly and clearly like no projet because there are tons of them, then rename the fucking server also 2x exp doesn't work anyway just rename the crap out of this shitty server, oh and something else he banned me for no respect xd u know right? -0 fucks given, if u can't keep one server clean then shut it down.
    His post only proves the point of why he was banned from the server.
    http://wydgaming.com/cp/albums/userpics/10008/SOB-WYD-.png

Quote Originally Posted by sn1p3ro12 View Post
    If you don't like how WYD runs the gaming servers simply do not connect to it or are we just that irresistible?

Simply make a short video n we can sort problems out with cheaters, but we have a lot of servers to observe and maintain and simply not enough admin's but if we can help we will.

Mykie
    In life you have two paths. A light path and a dark path.
    The question is which one will you follow?